Sleeping Dragon burning bone
i am dragon fire
26 Posts
Ooc — Raccoondog
Tanja's response to her question was a bit comforting, but it would still bother her just a bit that non Seageda and Trigeda wolves would be allowed in their territory. Geda wolves were tightly knit, and generally very secretive. She'd always found letting outsiders in to be a reckless and foolish idea, for she was a cautious girl. However she would learn to live with them, if she wanted to stay here, and she knew it. Who Heda trusts, I will at least try to get along with. But I won't like it. She sighed, swishing her long puffy tail around on the ground behind her.

It wasn't much longer before two more wolves came into view. One that didn't look familiar, who she scrutinized over for details before turning to scan the other. Her big golden eyes brightened at the sight of Thuringwethil, her Heda at last. The woman greeted her by calling her name, and Chessur bowed her head to her in pure respect. She'd always felt very loyal to Thuringwethil, even through every mistake made. Heda. She greeted the dark wolf before answering her question. I am. Word got to me that you'd reclaimed land, I felt obligated to come join you. Angelov is coming as well, hopefully soon. She said almost report like. She felt the need to be more formal with her Heda than she had with a closer friend such as Tanja.
Messages In This Thread
burning bone - by Chessur - November 22, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: burning bone - by Tanja - November 22, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: burning bone - by Chessur - November 23, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: burning bone - by Tanja - November 23, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: burning bone - by Chessur - November 23, 2016, 01:45 PM
RE: burning bone - by Antumbra - November 23, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: burning bone - by Portia - November 23, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: burning bone - by Tanja - November 23, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: burning bone - by Chessur - November 24, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: burning bone - by Antumbra - November 24, 2016, 07:06 AM
RE: burning bone - by Chessur - November 24, 2016, 08:20 AM