Broken Antler Fen and eh, there's nothing else i can say
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl flicked her ears at the unforgiving pitch emitting from her daughter, shutting her eyes slightly as if to shield from the noise. How on earth could such a tiny thing be so incredibly loud? The second noise was even louder, but sounded happier. That was..good? "Mm hm, hi!" she said in response.

She lay her head on her paws and watched her smallest slowly move her body around, wondering if she should help her out or just let her do her own thing. The latter would be better, but maybe when she could manage on her own. For now, she leaned over to lick her youngest daughter over the head to see if she could come back to the body heater. "Can you come back? Or do I have to move you back myself?"
Messages In This Thread
and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 06, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - November 08, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 14, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - November 25, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 29, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - December 01, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - December 04, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - December 08, 2016, 11:52 PM