Sleeping Dragon i've been a clean living girl I promise you
i am dragon fire
26 Posts
Ooc — Raccoondog
Sorry that this post is kind of rambley and also that Suri is kind of a jerk face :)

Chessur's lip quirked up at the next sentence, that Portia had only caught half of what she'd said. She'd figured as much, but the look on the older woman's face was still priceless. She wasn't truly one of them, not in Suri's mind. But at least she was trying, which counted for something. Yes, feast. The whole pack comes together to catch big game before winter. She explained, though didn't go into further detail. She remembered her first Wintam Dina. She wasn't even a year old yet and she'd been able to help take down a mighty elk. She had always been prideful, but it had really started there.

Portia spoke of the marking ritual, which Suri had only gone through once. She'd killed one before. Guarding the borders of Trigeda. He was a man, fully grown, but foolish and childish. He'd walked right up o their borders and mocked her, so Chessur ripped out his throat. She felt no remorse, and never would. It is a common ritual. Most Gonas go through it. Every kill is marked with a scar. She turned hereft shoulder to show her claw mark of a scar. Her first and only kill. Another one of her most prideful moments.

Chessur nodded as Portia spoke, about why she was a Skayona and such. She didn't care much, but it did help her analyze her new pack mate some. Portia seemed friendly, and liked to share. Suri could sense that her change in posture had eased the other, Portia's tail began to wag. Suri let her own mahogany tipped tail sway for a moment then return to drape calmly off her rump. She was more of the serious sort than the kind and inviting sort. Portia then spoke of something that Suri found very interesting. Not that Portia had an apprentice, but that Gavriel had a mate! It seemed all the wolves from her home were finding mates here, perhaps Suri would as well. But she pushed that idea away, for it wasn't how a warrior thought. Families came second, the clan came first.

Is this Hvitserk Gavriel's only child? She asked, just out of curiosity. Perhaps she could find an apprentice in one of his pups as well.
Messages In This Thread
i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Chessur - November 24, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Portia - November 24, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Chessur - November 24, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Portia - November 24, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Chessur - November 26, 2016, 08:32 AM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Portia - November 26, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Chessur - November 27, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Portia - November 27, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Chessur - November 28, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Portia - November 28, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Chessur - November 30, 2016, 07:46 AM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Portia - November 30, 2016, 12:56 PM