Stone Circle Pour me one for the road
7 Posts
Ooc — Syl
Asbjørn's ears flattened themselves against his head bashfully as an ebony-furred wolf lurched towards him without any hesitation. He backed up half from surprise and half from fright, back legs kicking him backwards and scratching at the shreds of meadow grass beneath them. "I-" he began with a whimper, lowering his head submissively towards the Easthollow pack member. Navy eyes looked up at Amber with obvious fear glimmering within them.

Asbjørn's maw snapped shut with a yip before he could explain himself, cut off by an aggressive-looking male wolf warning him with a growl. The bony wolf, overwhelmed, felt his heart thump within his chest with adrenhalin. How stupid was he, strolling into an obviously claimed territory? "Ah - of course. Please don't hurt me, I don't, uh - I don't mean any harm. I'm just passing through, looking for a place to stay, possibly to live." Asbjørn obediently lowered himself and began to back away from the two protective canines, looking like a submissive and lanky sack of bones.
[Image: naturalist.gif] - 0/5
[Image: outrider.gif] - 0/5
Messages In This Thread
Pour me one for the road - by Asbjørn - November 29, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Amber - November 29, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Steady - November 29, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Asbjørn - November 29, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Amber - November 29, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Steady - November 29, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Asbjørn - November 30, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Amber - November 30, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Steady - November 30, 2016, 10:57 AM