Broken Antler Fen and eh, there's nothing else i can say
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Her mother's sweet voice was like music to her ears.  Much more soothing than her siblings, anyway.  Ivy didn't have the self-awareness yet to realize that her sqeaky voice was also awful, but even if she did it wasn't likely to phase her.  Her dad's voice was good, too, but in a different way.  Lower.  The smallest of the Broken Antler Fen pups blinked a few times, that same pout forming on her tiny face once again.

Just when she felt another wail coming on, the blurry form of her mother's head reached across what Ivy was certain had been an vast, immeasurable distance and gave her a lick.  She continued on with two more blinks - a brilliant response to her mother's questions - and tilted her head to the side.  Words had no meaning to her just yet though she did rather enjoy hearing them.  With a sassy huff the pale gray girl rolled onto her back and batted at the air between herself and her mother with her stubby front paws.  She kept her squeaks and squeals at bay for now though they'd resurface in no time.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 06, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - November 08, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 14, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - November 25, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 29, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - December 01, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - December 04, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - December 08, 2016, 11:52 PM