Stone Circle Pour me one for the road
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The male clearly turned submissive, and began to back away. Steady matched Amber's movements, step for step. He didn't bother to hold back the growl at the male's reasonings behind being in the territory. No one simply passes through someone else's territory, unless invited, he retorted. And they certainly do not then ask to stay, he added. Was this male really so absent-minded that he thought it was okay to simply waltz into a claimed territory belonging to strangers?

He didn't care to know any other skills, as the ones demonstrated now would outweigh any good this male could do, especially seeing as how they had medics and hunters. While Steady would have gladly brought in a Warrior, he would not trust this male enough to have his back in fight. None, Steady answered Amber, his gaze not moving from the intruder. I'll give you no more warnings. Leave, or the only place you will be living is in the bellies of my family, he growled out. Steady would not allow him to live if he stayed where he was. The only way the male was leaving with his life was if he left immediately. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Pour me one for the road - by Asbjørn - November 29, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Amber - November 29, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Steady - November 29, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Asbjørn - November 29, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Amber - November 29, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Steady - November 29, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Asbjørn - November 30, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Amber - November 30, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Steady - November 30, 2016, 10:57 AM