Silver Creek People let me tell you 'bout my best friend
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Private 
@Casmir BROTHREAD PART DOS

Since his Casbro had returned from the trip without the girls, they hadn't had a chance to catch up or joke like they had before. He'd accepted the mantle of beta on top of dealing with the loss of Laurel and Indra, and the unknown status of Laika. Heston hadn't asked the male about his mate for fear of hurting him, or upsetting him in general. Laika hadn't seemed the type to up and leave, so Heston hoped she'd come back.

He'd been wanting to hang out with his bro again though. Maybe they wouldn't detail an elk this time, but he'd missed the joking talks. The male company. It was nice to have someone around to do stupid things with. He was looking for Casmir now, making his way through the Creek. He didn't want to call, it wasn't urgent. Whatever Casmir was doing might be a bit more important than their bromance. (Unlikely, but he was trying to be polite.) 

He also wanted to talk to Casmir about Spring, and his ever-growing affection for her. He felt that it was time to let the male in on his past as well, to explain his hesitation in getting involved with Spring. Plus, Casmir was his friend. He should be honest about his past, about himself. He was a wreck of commitment issues, and even now seeking Casmir out and admitted even this small amount of dependency on the male's friendship made him nervous.
Messages In This Thread
People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 01, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 10, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 12, 2016, 12:19 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 14, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 19, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 22, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 29, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 30, 2016, 11:25 PM