Broken Antler Fen and eh, there's nothing else i can say
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
There was nothing to be done about her high-pitched voice now - Pearl's tickling had unleashed a barrage of giggles and Ivy was powerless to stop them.  She wiggled around, still positioned on her back, in a pathetic half-attempt to escape her attacker but all that effort was in vain.

Aaa! she cried again, a huge smile spread across her tiny, pale face.  Ivy didn't care at the moment that the wild noises she emitted would likely wake up everyone in a five mile radius - how could she!  The girl was having a lovely time with her mother and that was all that mattered.  She was getting even more exhaused by the second, though, and that fact became evident when her squealing was abrputly stopped by a larger-than-life yawn.  When it was finally completed the girl gave her mother a sleepy smile and another half-hearted swat.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 06, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - November 08, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 14, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - November 25, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 29, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - December 01, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - December 04, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - December 08, 2016, 11:52 PM