Silver Creek People let me tell you 'bout my best friend
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
#HELLYEAH

[table width=55%][tr][td]
the snows had already come, and Casmir felt trapped. how could he leave now, when the ground was beginning to freeze? he needed to talk to Spring, but the boy didn't feel right just planning to up and leave during the harshest season. his family might have to wait, and this both saddened and unfuriated the boy. the year was shaping up to be a shit one. the girls were gone, Saena was gone, Laika was gone, and Casmir, with the exception of his friendship with Rowan, felt the crushing weight of loneliness each day.
he needed the company of a friend, and set out to find Heston. unknown to him, the great snowy wolf was searching for him, too; it was not surprising that their paths soon crossed. "hey," Cas murmured, mustering a small, tight smile, even as he dropped his dominant stance. he didn't want Heston to submit; he wanted to hang.[/tr][/td][/table]
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 01, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 10, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 12, 2016, 12:19 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 14, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 19, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 22, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 29, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 30, 2016, 11:25 PM