Alpine Lake But honey, what are you gonna do?
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
"I would like that." She smiled. "I would like you to let me know regardless, when you get the chance. Even if you're not better, if you're able to check in...I would appreciate it." She wanted to know if her friend still lived, healed or not. She wasn't happy to tell the news of Charon, and she saw that it didn't please Judas either. 

"I won't push it unless there's a need. Charon is a friend, I think he would listen if I were serious. To push it now, for no reason though...it would only seem suspicious." The idea of losing Moonspear sent a pang into her chest. She wouldn't lose her home, she was sure. Her tail waved at the mention of the garden and she laughed a little. "It's only a plan right now, but yes, one day I hope you will see it." She did not push for his plans in the future. How could he knew when he couldn't know if he would be healed?

She nodded, understanding the reasoning behind keeping clear from the young. Less temptation for the voice. She was intrigued to hear Malice's mate healed with words. It made sense, but she couldn't understand how to do it herself. Her brows raised at the mention of someone else like Judas. "That's wonderful, so he has more experience than we could have hoped. Did he help this other wolf too?" She hadn't expected such great news from Judas, but it made her so very happy. She would sleep so much better tonight knowing that he was alright, safe and on the road to healing.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - November 22, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - November 23, 2016, 02:42 AM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - November 24, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - November 25, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - November 28, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - November 29, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - December 01, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - December 03, 2016, 03:25 AM