Verdant Basin my feet shall run because of you
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
While there was many a pack along the coast, there were far too little loners wandering the sandy shores. Athan pushed inland, delving into the Hinterlands, hunger driving him forth.

He figured that there would be more packs here, more wolves wandering. The land, even with the advent of winter, was fertile. He trotted past herd after herd of deer and elk, both large and small through his wandering. They were startled by his presence, but they were of little importance to him. He could not care less about them. In times of extreme hunger, perhaps he would have paid them mind, but there were plenty of wolves here to sate him.

Just like the female there, lurking in the grass near an expansive body of water. His ears perked as he saw her, a small smirk on his face. He was not desperately hungry, but he did not want to get to that point. Not in winter. He would take when he could, if he could. And now he weighed her, judged her body against his own, like she might be doing to the deer in the distance, the one he half ignored.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - December 08, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - December 08, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Silaluk - December 08, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Tûgar - December 09, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Anuniaq - December 09, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - December 09, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - December 10, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Silaluk - December 12, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Tûgar - December 13, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Anuniaq - December 19, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - January 03, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - January 06, 2017, 12:40 AM