Sleeping Dragon i probably shouldn't be so mean
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The flame kissed Bandrona appeared soon after Eske had called for her and the Goufa dipped her head in respect to her superior, ears slicking back fully against her skull when the older woman corrected her with a sharpness that she was to be called Wifi. For a long moment the fierce Goufa was silent, wondering what might transpire if she refused. After all...Wildfire was the Bandrona and Eske did not feel that they were on good enough terms with one another for her to freely call her Wifi. That felt far too personal to Eske. It would be like calling Heda Thur and the idea was so wrong to Eske. As it was, Eske had come here to the purpose of asking Wildfire to train her and so the Goufa acknowledged that it was better to do as she was bid. She had to prove that she could take leadership from others beyond Heda though it was only Heda that truly mattered to her.

“Wifi,” Eske corrected herself, her salmon pink tongue drawing across her jowls quickly. It felt so weird. “You are a master Huntress,” She had to bite her tongue from calling Wildfire Bandrona once more. “and I seek to a mentor to teach me for my secondary trade.” Eske admitted, not one to beat around the bush. "If you are willing." Eske added after a short pause.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 09, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 12, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 14, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 14, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 15, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 16, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 17, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 18, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2016, 07:31 AM