Sleeping Dragon i probably shouldn't be so mean
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The Bandrona did not ask Eske why she did not seek her sister to teach her and for that Eske was grateful. She'd been a bit hesitant, knowing how close the Bandrona and Freyja were, afraid that why she hadn't just asked her silver sister might come into question but it hadn't. Not that Eske would have answered even if it would have came up. The Bandrona responded that she would teach her and Eske's relief was almost palpable for a few moments though she was quick to mask it. “I understand.” Eske responded with a sage nod of her head towards Wildfire when the fire-kissed woman added that it would be a few days before she could accompany her. That was likely for the better, Eske thought to herself. The last thing she wanted was Heda's ire or to make the Bandrona's wounds worse. She wondered if perhaps she could be given some verbal direction and could work on her skills while Wildfire healed. Eske was eager to start now that she had a plan and a mentor and she was not opposed to tackling it on her own for a bit, so long as it was plausible. The good thing was, the Goufa already had a foot in the door. She could hunt well enough to feed herself so some of the work was already as natural to her as breathing (and as necessary).

“Awesome,” Eske breathed, offering Wildfire a genuine smile for a second as her gaze went to the woman's scabbed thigh that she had motioned to a few seconds ago, before Eske's gaze averted. She knew nothing of healing and had long since deduced that she had no patience for such things anyway. “I was thinking maybe Tracker or Deerstalker, but I haven't quite decided between them yet.” As she intended her Mercenary trade to be her primary she thought to only pursue one specialty for her Hunter trade.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 09, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 12, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 14, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 14, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 15, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 16, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 17, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 18, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2016, 07:31 AM