Silver Creek Part Two: Good Intentions
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Although Spring seemed happy to see her and was friendlier than ever, Grace remained in her submissive posture on the earth, chosing only to turn her sunny gaze up with a warm smile. The Alpha's question was understandable, and the yearling felt no malice in her words. It was easy for her to answer smoothly, but it did prick further at her guilt. The ink-faced girl was glad to tell Spring about where she'd been, not just as her new Alpha but an old friend. 

"I've been a-around, actually: I was with m-my mother in Marauder's Keep for a while, even after Warbone v-vanished and Tavi took over. After she died and Stark s-started raising Tamborine, my friend Trick and I traveled to Redhawk Caldera. I was only there a few weeks before I w-wandered my way to the Hinterlands. Zaavier found me and t-took me to the pack he was trying to form in Hideaway Strath, but everyone left. I was in the forest looking for herbs when Casmir found me and offered me a home again.... T-that's okay, r-right?"
Messages In This Thread
Part Two: Good Intentions - by Grace - November 29, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Part Two: Good Intentions - by Spring - November 29, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Part Two: Good Intentions - by Grace - December 03, 2016, 05:59 AM
RE: Part Two: Good Intentions - by Spring - December 05, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: Part Two: Good Intentions - by Grace - December 09, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Part Two: Good Intentions - by Spring - December 11, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Part Two: Good Intentions - by Grace - December 12, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Part Two: Good Intentions - by Spring - December 17, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Part Two: Good Intentions - by Grace - December 17, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: Part Two: Good Intentions - by Spring - December 18, 2016, 02:17 AM