Silver Creek People let me tell you 'bout my best friend
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
of course the first thing Heston mentioned was Laika, and Cas fought back the brief hot flare of irritation that rose in his breast. motioning for the pale man to fall into step alongside him, the young Beta walked in silence for some time. "i can't just sit around and be angry she never came home, you know? i have to go look for her. but i'm not sure how i can leave the Creek right now. there's only a few of us, a couple kids..." he sighed.
"i need to talk to Spring anyway. i wanted to try and see my sibs before it got too bad out there." he jerked his muzzle in the direction of the distant peaks, glanced at Heston, and then faced forward again. "that's the shit going on in my life. what about yours?"[/tr][/td][/table]
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 01, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 10, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 12, 2016, 12:19 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 14, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 19, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 22, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 29, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 30, 2016, 11:25 PM