Alpine Lake But honey, what are you gonna do?
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She nodded, grateful and pleased. She would have an update at least, and need not spend her days worrying about him. This here would soothe many of her fears, in fact. She'd probably sleep better tonight than she had in weeks. "That sounds fine to me. How often should I check for signs of you between the packs?" She didn't want him to be left waiting for her and her unaware.

"Of course. Moonspear will protect me." She missed the obvious point that he meant to stay safe around Charon, but not pushing his opinion on Judas. She grinned at his suggestion and nodded again. "I will do that. Might even help with the spread of the plants, you think? What's pretty but not lethal?" She looked to him, for he was the expert on poisons. Her smile  faded slightly. "Sorry, you don't have to answer." She hadn't meant to bring up the poisons, it directly tied into the past he desperately wanted to fix.

She was glad to hear about Malice's mate being so knowledgeable, even if jealousy did still burn at her. She was surprised and disapointed that he was leaving so quickly, though she tried to hide it. "You're right. Don't want to make a bad impression. Well, you caught me instead and I'm so happy that you did, Judas." She started to reach out to bump him gently, but stopped herself, wondering if he would want the affection. "Be safe, Judas, okay?"
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - November 22, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - November 23, 2016, 02:42 AM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - November 24, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - November 25, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - November 28, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - November 29, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - December 01, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - December 03, 2016, 03:25 AM