Redhawk Caldera point of being right
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
It was time to inform Fox of her condition. Raven was nervous that her mother would react first, ask questions later. What if she took one look at her and decided to punish her? What if Fox kicked her out of the pack? She should have asked Elwood to tell the Alpha female, yet Raven knew it was best to handle it herself. Hopefully her mother would give her the benefit of the doubt and allow her a chance to explain. In the end, she hadn't done anything wrong at all and her body's sympathy for the leader's pregnancy might even come in handy.

When she spotted Fox and made her approach, Raven made sure to keep her ears flat and her tail low. She also made a head-on approach so that her swollen abdomen and teats were not as readily visible. "Hey, mom," she said, a nervous edge to her voice. "I need to tell you something. I promise it's not what it looks like, so please give me a chance to explain." The words sort of rushed out of her mouth even as Raven closed the space between them and swiveled to expose herself to Fox's scrutiny.
Messages In This Thread
point of being right - by RIP Fox - December 07, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: point of being right - by Raven - December 14, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: point of being right - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: point of being right - by Raven - December 16, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: point of being right - by RIP Fox - December 19, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: point of being right - by Raven - December 19, 2016, 07:21 PM