Silver Creek People let me tell you 'bout my best friend
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Heston fell in with the man's steps with little prodding. Casmir was silent for a moment and Heston did not push or try to change the subject. Suddenly words burst from Casmir, angry and buzzing. Heston had wondered if Casmir had looked for her before officially coming back. Then again, why would he look if he thought the woman was right behind him? He frowned, seeing the man's plight. He followed Casmir's gesture with his eyes, but they did not recognize the peaks as Casmir did.

"You could look on your way to visit. Spring held things down before, when you left. I'm sure she wouldn't be upset at you wanting to visit family and find your mate." Especially with Spring's background. She'd been abandoned by her mate, and Laika was her friend. She'd want Casmir to find her if he could. "Something going on with your family, or is it just a yearly visit type deal?"

He shrugged his shoulders as the question turned to him. "Not much. Maintaining my title as Nightmare to Elk by wearing my tail around. It's more what happened before here that's bothering me, really." It was as easy as segway as could be had. "I didn't want to talk about it before, when we'd first started hanging out, you know? Not 'cause of you, but it was just...shitty in general. Didn't like to think about. Still don't, but it's biting me in the ass all the same." He sighed as well, shaking his head. He wasn't trying to be cryptic, but he wasn't going to word vomit the story at Casmir's feet either, he wanted to be sure the male wanted to know before he waste his time.
Messages In This Thread
People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 01, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 10, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 12, 2016, 12:19 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 14, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 19, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 22, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 29, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 30, 2016, 11:25 PM