Blackfeather Woods Oh good God, let me give you my life
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Still panting she closed her eyes in defeat. This was making her go no where, and she hated that it felt so good. This pain of abandonment and the burning of her feet, it made her feel more alive than ever. Ever since her mother had shown that she did not like her all that much, she had become stronger - stronger, she liked to believe, than her siblings. Hell, one barely talked, and he was the favorable child? They could all kiss her assfreckles. She opened her bi-colored eyes, one a vivid green and one as blue as the summer's sky, as she lowered her head. Just then did she scent her brother, and she jumped to her feet almost instantly. She turned quickly, leaving almost no time for an unexpected attack. 

Her brow furrowed and her freckled tail twitched dangerously in the air as her eyes landed on her familiar frame and coat pattern. What was he doing here? It was her job to stalk her brothers, not the other way around. Aullak. She commanded calmly but coldly. 
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 17, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 17, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 17, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 20, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 23, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 25, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 26, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - January 04, 2017, 08:37 AM