Altar of Twilight don't leave the party dying
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
like he had with Aria, Casmir watched his twin brother come down into the odd landmark, and felt a glissade of apprehension as Constantine stood quietly waiting, aloof and cold. Cas supposed he'd been the cause of that, and swallowed his pride to approach his sibling with his tailtip flagging at his heels. "hi, Connie. Constantine," he hurriedly corrected, unsure of whether or not the nickname would be held against him, or even allowed.
"welcome to Casmir's Big Apology Tour," he joked lamely, but didn't smile as he said the words. "um. Rowan and her kids were the last tie i felt i had to dad. i wasn't even there when he died. and then ... well, i flipped out. again. i was a fucking dumbass. and if you don't forgive me, that's okay. i just wanted to say i'm sorry."
he wanted to turn and lope off until Constantine could no longer see him, but instead the boy squared his shoulders and added, "thank you for being there when i ... wasn't. for Em and Dee." no matter the reasons for his departure, it was true that his brother had taken on the mantle Casmir should have also donned.[/tr][/td][/table]
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
don't leave the party dying - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: don't leave the party dying - by Constantine - December 18, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: don't leave the party dying - by Casmir - December 18, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: don't leave the party dying - by Constantine - January 02, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: don't leave the party dying - by Casmir - January 05, 2017, 12:14 AM