Dragoncrest Cliffs I ___ you
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
In the wake of what had happened Eske had more or less forgotten about the homework Wildfire had set for her. It was as she crossed the fire-kissed Bandrona's trail that it dawned on her. Her steps faltered and she let out a low grumble under her breath. For a long moment she hesitated, deliberating. Did she follow it and tell Wildfire that she hadn't completed what had been assigned to her? Or did she scramble to try to make up for time lost? Her parents departure, Thyri's betrayal, the erupting dragon ...homework seemed so insignificant in the face of what she had endured as of late. Perhaps it was no excuse, but in a rare show of humility Eske took a deep breath of the unfamiliar forest and it's tangy, salty air and followed the Bandrona's trail.

A low chuff of greeting left the agouti warrior princess as she caught sight of the Bandrona up ahead. In submission, Eske's tail lowered and her head ducked, wondering if Wildfire would be disappointed that she'd failed already when their lessons hadn't even really started.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 19, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 19, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 20, 2016, 04:22 PM