Dragoncrest Cliffs I ___ you
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Wildfire's laugh bounced around the forest and for a moment, unsure if she was being made fun of or not, Eske's ears laid back against her skull, her brow furrowed and a sharp retort ready to be released upon the air only to bite it back when the Bandrona stifled it. Guilt then slammed into Eske and she ducked her head, embarrassed by herself, when she realized that Wildfire hadn't been instigated anything but that her (eske's) apology had, apparently, been unwarranted. “Right,” Eske breathed, composing herself smoothly. In that action, there was Gyda's influence, though Eske was still learning to control her aggression and want to fight (everything and everyone, apparently). Eske was no diplomat, not a creature of eloquent and poetic words but had begun to understand that she could not communicate with the world solely by her teeth. Sometimes, the world required a finer touch. Normally, for this, Eske would be quick to defer to Freyja but as her silvern sister was missing in action Eske was forced to acknowledge that she had to fill both the roles: warrior and princess.

“I just didn't want you to think I was only using it as an excuse,” Eske explained, her salmon pink tongue sliding across her jowls once. It was probably the most legit excuse she would ever be given but it didn't feel right to hide behind it. In some capacity: she'd failed. She could have managed to bring some news of her attempts before the incident but she couldn't and that was her own fault. “I'd be happy to help you.” Eske offered the Bandrona, following after the flame-kissed woman though Wifi's words hadn't really been a question. Still, Eske offered the truth nevertheless. Wildfire wasn't so bad ...her closeness to Freyja aside (but then again, her silvern sister wasn't all that bad either).
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 19, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 19, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 20, 2016, 04:22 PM