Verdant Basin Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
They were traversing further from her homelands, drawing further South than she had ever imagined possible. In their travels, Freyja was quickly learning that prey was not as plentiful. Despite her qualifications, tracking and seeking prey was proving to be much more difficult. As a result, Freyja was beginning to feel significantly weakened by it all and finding it even harder to keep it. Despite the sickening gurgle in the pit of her stomach, she kept pace with Seff and Hvitserk.

Her hunger was paired dreadfully with her own regrets on the matter. In addition to her hunger, she felt troubled by all that happened to them. Should she and Hvitserk have went to find the Heda? Did Drageda even exist at this point? She did not have answers for either of these questions. As a member that had been so deeply embedded in the culture of her former pack-- blind to all that the world beyond had to offer, it felt odd to be away from it so long. Though she was chasing what she had felt in that moment, namely her affections for the ocean-eyed boy and the taste of the open road, she was finding herself lost in her own thoughts. Even if it didn’t feel right, and even if she felt some regrets, she ultimately knew that she belonged at Seff’s side. He had taught her so much about the world, or traveling, and all of these were lessons that would stick with her, always.

Tipping unsteadily along the snowy terrain, they travels were slowed considerably. A mighty wind rippled from the north bringing in more unfavorable conditions. As Seff looked skyward, she did the same with a deep frown. There was no good that could have been brought from this. Turning to her companion as he spoke, she nodded quickly in agreement.  Helplessly, her eyes darted around in an attempt to see where they could find shelter, but the blizzard was coming upon them quickly and soon it would snow to the point that there would be a whiteout. She whined at this, squinting as she looked to Seff.

“Do you see anywhere we could hide?” she asked, raising her voice to sound above the strengthening roar of the storm.
Messages In This Thread
Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear - by Seff - December 28, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear - by Freyja - December 28, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear - by Seff - January 18, 2017, 01:39 PM