Silver Creek People let me tell you 'bout my best friend
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Cas's nudge surprised him a little, but it was welcome. He turned to met Casmir's gaze, touched that he was so taken by emotion over the story. Casmir's voice shook, and Heston swallowed thickly and glanced to his paws. He sighed, shaking his head and about to reply when Casmir spoke again and Heston drew his eyes back up to meet the other.

He spoke honestly. "Both. We're friends, I felt that not telling you the crazy shit that happened wasn't right. I've seen stuff you've gone through, Casmir. It seems...untruthful not to let you know mine. But both. I..." He smiled a little, chuckling. "I like a girl here. I think we're a good match, honestly. I could see myself with her, kids and all that. You know? But...I can't forget what went down before. When I get to thinking too much about it, I get scared and start to pull away. I avoid, or try to play it down to myself. I'm serious about how I feel...but I don't know how to make myself not run. Not after what happened." He hadn't said who it was yet, though he was sure Casmir would be asking him soon enough. He'd answer too, he had no shame. He could trust Casmir.
Messages In This Thread
People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 01, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 10, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 12, 2016, 12:19 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 14, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 19, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 22, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 29, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 30, 2016, 11:25 PM