Silver Creek People let me tell you 'bout my best friend
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
somewhere in the cosmos, a Bro Point scoreboard lit up and added like ten points to Heston's total. Casmir's respect for the man skyrocketed — they were on a new level, but like, in a bro way. he nodded as the palefurred man explained. a girl. Casmir had his ideas of who it could be, but kept quiet about that. it was up to Heston to tell him who it was, if and when he wanted. "yeah, man, i get that. i gotta be honest; i don't have much experience here, but ... i think it comes down to just being honest with her."
"this chick isn't that other one. i bet it would be really hard to find a screwed up wolf like she was again. one in a million or something. and it's scary, and messed up, but as long as you let monster-chick be the obstacle, you'll never get ahead. you know?" he finished, turning his eyes on Heston.[/tr][/td][/table]
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 01, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 10, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 12, 2016, 12:19 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 14, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 19, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 22, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 29, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 30, 2016, 11:25 PM