Dragoncrest Cliffs I ___ you
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
It's alright! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Wildfire was quick to assure Eske that she needn’t worry about it and after a long moment the warrior princess finally gave a curt nod of acceptance. Sea blue-green gaze swept the woodland before them, scanning for any signs of prey. Admittedly, she was looking a bit high for one’s run of the mill rabbits, searching for broken branches, tufts of fur caught in the spindly branches and hard bark. She doubted, however, that Wildfire would lead them to take down a deer just the two of them. Her eagerness to hunt ungulates was not one for her skill level, which to her chagrin was still quite low. Eske expected Wildfire to tell her what they were going to hunt and was genuinely surprised when the flame kissed Bandrona asked her, instead. Her thoughts on venison and prey that she knew she’d have to work her way up the skill ladder to accomplish still lingering on her mind the Drakru hesitated for a moment, contemplating. “Do you think you have the time and patience to teach me how to fish today?” Eske inquired, unsure if that was the kind of prey Wildfire was going for or not when she posed the question. It was no venison that was for sure but it was another skill that Eske could work on between her lessons with Wildfire and learn to hone. Besides, hunting rabbits and groundhogs was easy but also grew stagnant and thus utterly boring to Eske after a while (and she did not handle boring very well).
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 19, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 19, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 20, 2016, 04:22 PM