Chimera Fields my fingers laced a crown
8 Posts
Ooc —
i'm sorry this post is poop. D: but i wanted to toss thexxan in here. :0

[table width=85%][tr][td]
The snow crunched beneath his weight as he moved through the field having skirted around packs, careful to avoid imposing upon their territories — a skill that the doctore was becoming increasingly good at as of late — though he realized that his little misadventure had all but boxed him in. Having never been outside of Coatl’s Rise (for there was never any need) his knowledge on workings of packs aside from the one he was born to was sketchy at best. Five had only ever told him: most are not like the Rise and to avoid trespassing where possible. Thexxan found his mentor’s advice a bit dry but despite that it was easy enough to follow. These Wilds were strange and foreign to him and for a second the doctore felt overwhelmed. It rose like a tide and only ebbed after a few deep breaths to soothe his anxiety. He should not have left Izel to venture out but he doubted that his lovely new found companion wanted him around all the time. Her silence did not give him that impression but he did not wish to burden her with his looming presence. The women of Coatl’s Rise did not enjoy their prolonged presence and those old habits were hard to break. Though it was not fair to do so: he assumed that all women were the same way. Treated males the same way — and this was the natural balance that the young doctore clung to.

Dark ears slicked back as his salmon, pink tongue drew across his lips, black, leathery nostrils flaring as he caught the scent of others, followed shortly after by a femme voice. Though he knew he shouldn’t (this kind of behavior would see him punished in the Rise) his curiosity got the better of him and Thexxan gave in to it. His steps were swift to carry him across he distance before they slowed and he tread with caution, as quiet as he could be with the crunch of snow under foot. He shrugged to where the two women were (not realizing there was a third nearby), his ears pressed against the crown of his skull, and his tail tucked against his leg in a submissive gesture. He averted his eyes too in habitual submission, failing to have gotten a good look at either of the two women.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 03, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 04, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 04, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 05, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 05, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 07:30 PM