Silver Creek People let me tell you 'bout my best friend
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Heston looked to Casmir as he gave his advice. He nodded, sighing softly even as a smile curled his lips at Casmir's colorful descriptions. "You're right. I try to tell myself something of the same...it's just hard after all that. I think...I think this girl is different, too. I connect with her on a different level. I liked...monster-chick, but...we...I don't know. There just wasn't this...connection that I feel now." He shrugged his shoulders and offered Casmir a goofy grin.

"I'm even trying to..." He shook his head and laughed a little. "I'm going at this hard, Casbro. I'm even trying to learn a new language for her. In secret!" He shook his head, rolling his eyes at himself. It occurred to him that he hadn't said who the female was. Currently there weren't many in the pack, but Casmir could likely narrow it down to Spring or Natashe, he might even have suspected Amber at one point. 

"How obvious am I, though? Be honest. Do you know who it is? Or can you guess?" He'd already been told by Natashe that he wasn't hard to read. Had Casmir figured it out as well?
Messages In This Thread
People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 01, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 10, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 12, 2016, 12:19 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 14, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 19, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 22, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 29, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 30, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - January 04, 2017, 07:10 PM