Chimera Fields my fingers laced a crown
8 Posts
Ooc —
no worries! thex is used to it. ;-)

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Thexxan could tell the moment that one of the two women became aware of his presence. The conversation that the two women had held was put on hold. Even as the dark woman rushed at him Thexxan held his ground, refusing to flee even as she bowled him over and he pressed himself flat against the ground, lifting his chin and exposing his throat to her, a soft whine leaving his lips as he aimed to placate her. You are superior both his submissive form and soft, low whine spoke not just for her but for the benefit of the other woman’s as well. There was a part of the doctore that wondered if they would give chase to him if he fled but to flee was weakness to the women of Coatl’s Rise — even among the males.

Another woman joined them, emerging from the bushes and Thexxan averted his eyes from her, too, settling for his paws, stark against the soft ivory of the snow that blanketed the Chimera Fields. Though Thexxan got the distinct feeling that he was included in the question the newest arrival upon the scene posed he held to his silence, differing to the old (but safe he felt) rule of thumb: don’t speak unless spoken or given permission to.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 03, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 04, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 04, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 05, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 05, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 07:30 PM