Stavanger Bay ivits' par-tay times!
vut the feck
6 Posts
Ooc — Allie
poop post but i don't wanna hold it up!

she nodded, compliant with the woman. for now. the woman spoke and she listened, trembling slightly under the wing of a goddess. 

"eis 'ave nahting," she looked away. it had all been lost, she knew. the feeling was what she had, of abandonment, but the memories did not follow. it never did.

"ei veel die," she confessed, nodding, resigned to a fate she wanted and did not fear. "but eis have de know-ledge!" came her exclamation, suddenly remembering exactly what her last wish was; she had decided not long ago. it came flooding back at her in waves and she latched on, riding the colossal sea of all knowledge she had collected over the years of her life. she would not forget it. it would be the only thing she had. such a thing had not occurred in some while, the moments of recollection had been scarce, and on the way to her deathbed, did she remember. the hag closed her eyes, relishing in the recollection of forgotten things; things she had lost to her own, frail mind. they were treasures; they needed to be cherished, put to use. 

wuathlia turned to the woman, viewing her in her natural form for the first time. "i must," she sought eye contact, for she could not convey her need to pass on all that she knew in words. the woman would understand. she would.
Don't 'ou vish your girlfriend vus hot lik meh?

whaka suffers from short-term memory loss and will conveniently forget everything you just said. she also may confuse you for some slavic gods or goddesses, but I wouldn't worry about that.
Messages In This Thread
ivits' par-tay times! - by Wuathila - January 06, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: ivits' par-tay times! - by Doe - January 07, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: ivits' par-tay times! - by Wuathila - January 07, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: ivits' par-tay times! - by Doe - January 07, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: ivits' par-tay times! - by Wuathila - January 09, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: ivits' par-tay times! - by Doe - January 09, 2017, 09:35 PM