King Elk Forest Wide Awake
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Blood oozed from her tail were the male had got her, but she had met a mark and as she bit into his cheek, tasting his own blood, a feeling of satisfactory swam through her.

Then there was Novak who attacked the male, summoned by her call, then Nat shortly after.  Nat's words went through one ears and out the other though.  It wasn't that she didn't care, it was just that so much was going on right now that it was kind of hard to focus on Nat's words.  For a moment long she lay stunned, but then pulled herself to her paws and let out a savage snarl, snapping threatenly at her attacker who was now turning tail and running from them.  She watched him go, eyes glaring defianlty, watching him until he was gone.

Then only when she could see him no longer, did she turned her head to exaim how bad he'd hurt her.  A couple clumps of fur were missing from her tail and a couple streaks of blood had begun to cake on her fur... although some still oozed.  She gave a small shudder at the pain emitting from the spot where the stranger had bitten her, but did her best to hide it.  She would deal with the wound later, first she wanted to make sure her subordinates were alright.

"Novak, Nat.  Were either of you injured?"  She asked them both, concern for them alit in her gaze.  "Thank you for both coming to my aid," she then continued, "it was most strange, I didn't even know him, he didn't know me... yet still he just attacked me at first sight."
Messages In This Thread
Wide Awake - by Spring - December 29, 2016, 12:32 AM
RE: Wide Awake - by Athanasius - January 07, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: Wide Awake - by Spring - January 07, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Wide Awake - by Novak - January 07, 2017, 07:10 PM
RE: Wide Awake - by Natashe - January 07, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Wide Awake - by Athanasius - January 07, 2017, 11:41 PM
RE: Wide Awake - by Spring - January 08, 2017, 12:47 AM
RE: Wide Awake - by Mawk - January 08, 2017, 04:52 AM
RE: Wide Awake - by Novak - January 08, 2017, 12:51 PM
RE: Wide Awake - by Natashe - January 08, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: Wide Awake - by Spring - January 08, 2017, 06:46 PM