Chimera Fields my fingers laced a crown
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Though the stranger deferred to her, still, Akantha was not pleased with the tract of the conversation. She felt exposed, and didn't appreciate the way the other dusky woman observed them as if they were players on a stage. Her ears swiveled back in a flash of uncertainty until an upwelling of falsified confidence replaced it again a moment later. This was too much, too many, and too close still to the packs that surrounded them on nearly every front. 

Akantha looked out across the plains and scowled to no one but herself (and maybe the male). He remained low to the ground, far beneath her line of sight; perhaps he would be useful, if he could keep his tongue silent and his mind closed. The dark vaudevillian clicked her tongue and the sound caused Akantha's hair to stand on end for just a moment. It was not so much the action, or her words that bothered her. In fact, these females were more than fair company. She was simply too anxious to properly handle it.

"Is this your friend?" she asked as she returned her gaze to Cathenna, motioning with a flick of her muzzle towards Indie while simultaneously revealing she did, indeed, hail from similar roots. But despite lacking tolerance for strangers, she didn't like to raise their ire by speaking in foreign tongues in front of them, and quickly switched back to the strained common they were used to. "If you lack a home, the Sea can provide. If you wish for a full belly, She will keep you content." Akantha announced to the gathered wolves. "My sisters and I will teach you, if you can keep your mind open and mouth closed." while nearing the end of the sentence she had turned a piercing stare on Thexxan.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 03, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 04, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 04, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 05, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 05, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 07, 2017, 02:11 PM