Arrow Lake tell me a tale true
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Majesty furnished her with a complete and honest answer. Bazi took a few additional steps - by the time the tale of his cloak-and-dagger departure had concluded, she was within ten meters of the other wolf. Here, she stopped - even though was possibly the gentlest soul she had ever happened upon. Something had been preserved in him that which her short time at Swiftcurrent Creek had almost completely wiped from Bazi - an rare and peculiar openness, and it left her a bit confused about how to react.

"You shouldn't go back," the girl agreed, one ear swiveling slowly forward, then a second. She kept her paws neatly together, tail tapping the sand. "She would eat your entrails if you got anywhere near that side of the valley - just as she would anyone else's, but yours would be particularly tasty." Bazi glanced quickly at the walls that ringed them, searching for any signs of other wolves - Wheeling Gull Isle wolves, perhaps, hiding among the rocks like assassins. When she was satisfied that they were alone, she finally relinquished her name. "It's Bazi. And you're.. Majesty. That's a name with some expectations attached to it." Expectations he had already fulfilled, but she didn't bring that up, wanting Majesty to volunteer information about his pack without prompt.
Messages In This Thread
tell me a tale true - by Bazi - May 18, 2014, 06:51 AM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - May 29, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - June 03, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - June 03, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - June 03, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - June 03, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - June 14, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - June 14, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - June 24, 2014, 05:13 PM