Sequoia Coast tell me how it is being the sun
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
All Welcome 
Somewhere between the Sentinels and Honeyed Pasture. Tag for visibility: @Doe @Szymon @Silas.

By the time Qilaq had been ready to turn back, she realized she’d gone too far to know where she was. It was not often she left the safety of her pack, even if she hadn’t been with her parents at all times of the day. She still kept close when she could and now the fear she may never see them again had settled into her bones just like the cold that had taken over. Her frame had thinned over the few weeks in her absence and her body trembled more often than not and her sense of direction was all but completely gone. The last shred of recollection had been enough to dump her somewhere between the sentinels and the pasture.

The snow masks everything around her and the charred remains of the forest are covered leaving nothing more than sticks poking out from the ground and an open plane before her. Sweeping her head to the right gives her nothing more, knowing the ocean to be in the opposite direction.

Tired.

She tries to take another step but her legs don’t seem to remember how to work and, instead, crumble beneath her. Qilaq falls into the deep snow. Her muscle ache against the burn of her icy surroundings and instinctively she pulls all her limbs to her middle. It does little for comfort but the exhaustion creeps up on her, reminding her she has too far to go to make it anywhere. Everything else cries out inside her and a gentle, inaudible whimper cracks through the frozen lips of her muzzle.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
tell me how it is being the sun - by Qilaq - January 14, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Doe - January 14, 2017, 10:49 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Szymon - January 14, 2017, 11:15 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Qilaq - January 14, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Doe - January 15, 2017, 12:41 AM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Szymon - January 15, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Qilaq - January 16, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Doe - January 22, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Szymon - January 23, 2017, 07:45 PM