Sequoia Coast tell me how it is being the sun
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Qilaq, Qilaq.

Her eyelids flutter in an attempt to open and the added weight of another body causes her head to turn. She doesn’t see who it is but there is something familiar about it her tired mind can’t quite grasp. The kisses feel like pokes and prods and she weakly twists to try and get away. Her struggles continue until Doe’s added words really sink in. She knows that voice. She never thought she’d hear it again and it is then she knows everything will be okay, somehow. It is weird to not fully recognize her surroundings or even feel most of her body and there’s a quick terror she might not be where she thinks she is.

Another wave of snow comes over her but the added force to clear her dusted fur. She swings her head quickly and her vision is slow to clear but seeing her papa puts a lopsided smile on her face. She leans forward, attempting to prop herself up so she can properly greet him but she has a difficult time keeping herself upright.

“Mama?” she murmurs through chattering teeth, pressing as much of herself as she can into the woman.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
tell me how it is being the sun - by Qilaq - January 14, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Doe - January 14, 2017, 10:49 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Szymon - January 14, 2017, 11:15 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Qilaq - January 14, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Doe - January 15, 2017, 12:41 AM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Szymon - January 15, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Qilaq - January 16, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Doe - January 22, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Szymon - January 23, 2017, 07:45 PM