Swiftcurrent Creek She's your saving grace my friend
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie nodded taking in her name and memorizing her scent, the regular members of the pack treated him well; even if the wolves in the upper tier of the hierarchy did not seem to receive him warmly, and Bazi whom made made it to Beta seemed to be turning on him too. Her friendly stance toward him becoming rash and cold.

Ferdie cleared his throat tossing these thoughts aside, the brute felt uncomfortable in his own skin. He glanced at his wounded shoulder as a fly buzzed around the untended wound from the Bones kidnapping. Ferdie snapped at the fly then spit out the remains; his stomach roiling at the thought of eating anything, even a fly.

Ferdie stood and offered her a bow, lowering his entire front end, Even though he was a higher rank then her, it didn't matter to him anymore. The pleasure is mine Mi'lady He offered her the nickname he had given Fox not ever intending on using the fond title on the rust colored leader again.

He glanced in the direction of Bazi's Den, opposite the way he had came upon them, then back to the pair, offering an excuse to leave and apology on the same tongue I must be off for the moment I need to find ... something, I hope dearly to cross paths again Serengeti, it would make me very happy to hear stories to the lands outside the teekon wilds or even just outside Swiftcurrent creek itself, it occurred to him he had left the packlands, save for once, since joining.

With that he turned and strangely out of character he moved away along the boarder for a ways toward the place where Bones had been taken.

And.... fade Ferdie
Messages In This Thread
She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 16, 2014, 07:53 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - May 17, 2014, 12:22 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 17, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - May 28, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 29, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - June 03, 2014, 03:00 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - June 03, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 03, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - June 03, 2014, 08:39 PM