Verdant Basin Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
"there" he said, then repeated it louder in order to be heard over the screaming wraith of the snowstorm. a faint touch of colour had caught his gaze, and the green had to belong to an evergreen. perhaps, they could find refuge under it's limbs. he gestured toward it, though was not sure if the movement would even be of any help in their current situation. he pulled forward, staying close to the others and guiding them, slowly and precariously, through the snow, until after a few moments, the green loomed. to his relief, it was in fact an evergreen, though a small one, and it's branches were not as dense as he would have liked.

Never the less, it was all they had, and he dipped below the cavity close to the trunk, quivering with cold and trying his best not to. He curled in one himself, looking to Freyja and Hvitserk worriedly, hoping that they would all fit. cold still slipped through his pelt, and they were hardly safe from the elements, but the branches did put a damper on the snow. Though, as the storm ever increased in might, how long their half-hearted shelter would do anything at all remained to be seen.
Messages In This Thread
Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear - by Seff - December 28, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear - by Freyja - December 28, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear - by Seff - January 18, 2017, 01:39 PM