Golden Glade i will fight you
shadowhunter
60 Posts
Ooc —
she asserted that she wasn't going to let either of them die to which he responded with a sardonic laugh filled with bitterness. "i appreciate the thought," haw uttered, his tone soft but emotionless. "but if i'm going to die, i'm going to die. so if you ever have to choose between protecting rose and helping her, and leaving me to die. leave me to die or be captured or whatever, but rose is first priority," he insisted firmly. "can you promise me that?" the shadow child asked, tilting his head to look at her with an eerie sense of maturity. 

"thanks," he muttered but turned away when she said she wouldn't let anyone hurt him. hawthorn no longer cared, he felt that he couldn't trust anyone except for his sister and himself anymore. they had all left him..his family had all left, all except his aunt and his sister. family, the people who were supposed to stay by him no matter what - they'd left him and his sister like this. fine, hawthorn understood and didn't care if they left because of him - he knew he was a bit defective and strange compared to others, but rose, rose who was so beautiful and pure and innocent and perfect. they'd left her behind, and hawthorn could and would never forgive them for that. 

"will you, really?" hawthorn turned around sharply when she spoke teaching him and a glint entered his shadowed blue eyes. "i want to make them all pay for what they did to rose. and when i grow up and learn everything, i want to make anyone who does that to their family without a valid reason, pay." his upper lip curled in disgust and he looked away. "thank you, eden," he mumbled then, and sat down, realising that for once the anger had simmered down and he was overcome with a sense of extreme tiredness. hawthorn sighed and collapsed onto the ground, suddenly trying to stop himself from bursting into tears.
if you can't fly, then run;
if you can't run, then walk;
if you can't walk, then crawl;
even if you have to crawl, gear up
aim your gun! ready! fire!

Mercenary:
0/5
Caregiver/Medic: 0/5

(always open for threads)
Messages In This Thread
i will fight you - by Hawthorn Charley - January 12, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: i will fight you - by RIP Eden - January 16, 2017, 05:35 PM