totally fine with me :)

i don’t wanna be without you, babe
i don’t want a broken heart
don’t wanna take a breath without you, babe
i don’t wanna play that part
i know that i love you, but let me just say
i don’t wanna love you in no kind of way
[size=3]i don’t want a broken heart[/size]

Having never unleashed her fury at Turquoise before, it truly felt wrong to Rivet to be doing so now, but she was hurting. She was hurting so much more than she ever had before and when she was hurting, the only thing she could think to do was lash out at the one hurting her. In this case, it just happened to be the female that Rivet’s entirely world revolved around. Now that she’d lashed out at Turquoise with hateful and hurtful words, the smaller female wanted nothing more than to just get away… away from the pack territory and away from Turquoise. She didn’t care where she ended up, to be honest. She just wanted… needed… to just get as far away as possible.

But she didn’t get to get very far before she was suddenly in jaws of the female she was trying to run away from. The suddenness of her scruff being grabbed caused a nasty snarl to rip from the smaller of the two. Although she wanted to struggle, to rip herself away, she knew it was futile since she was very much the smaller of the two. “If you’re so hell bent on letting me go, then why the fuck are you stopping me?” she spat out through grit teeth.

As her fury raged through her, the smaller female’s body quivered, though only part of that was because of her raging fury. Tears continued to roll down her cheeks. “You give me no choice in this, saying you’re letting me go but yet stop me when I’m trying to go? Why? Why bother stopping me?” Is it maybe because of the current frame of mind Rivet is in? Is it maybe because she doesn’t care in that moment if she lives or dies?

Emitting a frustrated growl, she jerked herself forward, yanking her scruff from Turquoise, but instead of running again, she wheeled around to glare at the larger female. Fury and hurt burned in her watery eyes. “What does it matter what I want, Turquoise? You’ve clearly already made up your mind. It’s always only ever been about what you want. You wanted to join the pack and I went along with it. Every time you want something, I go along with it whether I want to or not. Do you know why? Because I actually do love you. More than you obviously realize.”

Messages In This Thread
fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - August 30, 2013, 12:35 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - August 30, 2013, 03:12 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - August 30, 2013, 04:52 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - August 30, 2013, 09:10 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - August 31, 2013, 01:56 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - September 02, 2013, 12:26 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - September 06, 2013, 12:07 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - September 06, 2013, 02:15 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - September 06, 2013, 02:46 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - September 06, 2013, 05:39 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - September 06, 2013, 06:23 PM