Ravensblood Forest here we are my...love?
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The male, at least, had the courtesy to show respect with a dip of his head. The woman, however, showed no such gesture not even after she had responded to his inquiry. Fiery gaze settled with a hardened glint at the woman, the lift of Arturo’s chin communicating that while he was all for “getting down to business” he noted and did not appreciate the lack of signs of respect. She hadn’t directly disrespected him per say but as they were on his doorstep, asking him for a home and it was well within his rights to turn them away and allow them to freeze to death. The gangster realized that Teaghlaigh had been quiet, low key, kept to themselves but he had earned his reputation before among his first Teaghlaigh as a powerful ally and a dangerous enemy. After a long moment his gaze flickered to the male, Chaska, as he spoke. A caretaker, hunter, fighter and storyteller. “Well, before we go any further in this decision,” The gangster drew, deep and accented smoky timbre of his voice low and businesslike. “Before you pledge yourself to me and my Family you should be made aware of what you sign up for.” It was only good business to list out all the clauses so there was no miscommunication down the road.

[indent[Arturo’s tail gave a sharp flick against his hocks as he studied the two of them. “We are a Family, first and foremost. We look out for one another, we are extremely tight-knit and extremely territorial. Any large decision that affects the pack as the whole is discussed in Family meetings and each member can give voice to their opinion. Once apart of the Family, you are always apart of it; the expection being if you betray it. Betrayal means death. There are two rules that every wolf of Teaghlaigh, child, adult, elder — everyone — must obey and enforce: The Ceannasach’s word is law,” Salmon pink tongue drew across his lips as he spoke. “and The Family before everything else. If you can live with these and you are willing to become apart of and contribute to The Family then you will be welcome.” And if not then they could continue on their way for Arturo would not stop them. The choice, now, was theirs.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
here we are my...love? - by Evelyn - January 21, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Chaska - January 21, 2017, 09:07 PM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Arturo - January 22, 2017, 05:56 AM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Evelyn - January 22, 2017, 10:40 AM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Lotte - January 22, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Chaska - January 22, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: here we are my...love? - by Arturo - January 23, 2017, 04:02 PM