Ooc — Charmy
for naga - early evening

this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

Dreamserpent… Yildun had been doing a lot of thinking about this job within the pack. If it was something Kootz thought that he could do, then so be it. He would strive to try to do the best that he possibly could, though he also knew that it would mean that others would have to actually seek him out. Being blind, and not the most well-known member in the pack (other than being known as the blind one), he didn’t do a whole lot of going out of his way to know the business of others within the pack. Would others actually come to him to seek out support and help? Or would they avoid him like the plague, opting to go to Kootz instead?

Something that was more recently bothering him, though, was that he did take notice to the fact that his brother was missing, as were the others that had traveled with the small group. Julooke and Verrine were still around, but he tried hard to not bother them much. Where had they gone? Why had they gone? Especially his brother, whom he hadn’t thought would just ditch them like this. All this managed to do for the young male was increase his fear of abandonment. He wanted so badly to just cling to someone but he was afraid to allow himself to get close to anyone because he didn’t want them to end up leaving him too. How long would it be before Julooke and Verrine left him too? He was learning quickly that everyone left him in one way or another.

The young male had wandered a little further away from the den that he shared with Julooke and Verrine than he usually did, ending up very near the pack borders. He knew where he was purely by scent. He was so lonely, and although he wasn’t actively seeking out the company of others, he wouldn’t turn away from company. Moving slowly through the trees, he paid close attention to the smells and sounds around him. He was still trying to learn where every tree, every bush, every rock was located within the territory in order to make it easier for him to navigate. Eventually he hoped to be able to navigate it well enough to possibly hunt now and then.

Tired of wandering, the young male slowly lowered his rump to the ground with a soft sigh. He’d come all the way to the pack borders and had yet to actually run into another soul. He was unaware of what the pack numbers were, but did know that part of the group he’d come here with were gone. Sensitive ears swiveled back and forth as he continued listening to the various sounds around him.

Messages In This Thread
so lonely - by Yildun - September 06, 2013, 07:52 PM
RE: so lonely - by Lysianassa - September 08, 2013, 03:54 PM
RE: so lonely - by Yildun - September 08, 2013, 04:54 PM
RE: so lonely - by Lysianassa - September 10, 2013, 03:24 PM
RE: so lonely - by Yildun - September 11, 2013, 11:42 AM
RE: so lonely - by Lysianassa - September 12, 2013, 09:33 PM
RE: so lonely - by Yildun - September 13, 2013, 04:31 PM