Shimmering Sands it's the siren's song; she sings for us, sister
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Oh, this one would be difficult. She was full of pomp and sass but didn’t know how to use it. It was clear from the girl’s speech that she was not an Indie fan. That's okay, not everyone was — but where was Kalika’s facade? Where was the gambit, the strategy? The least she could do was try — such blind candor would get this girl nowhere in life. Well, Indie vowed [right then] to teach her. “Oh, I see… you don’t like me.” the words snaked out from between her licorice lips. She could be brunt and honest too, if that’s what floated Kalika’s boat. Indie was a talented mummer; she could take any sort of social cue and bend it, twist it to her advantage. “That’s okay.” Melt it down to craft something completely new. “I get the feeling you don’t like a great many people.”

And now, the audience watches in awe as the magician takes this angsty shewolf, places a handkerchief over her, taps her with a wand and transfors her into an ally. 

“Neither do I.”
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's the siren's song; she sings for us, sister - by Indie - January 27, 2017, 07:11 PM