Neverwinter Forest i never liked the silence before
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
So disengaged from his mind he was that he didn't even hear Eimear approach until she was nearly on top of him. 

He started, nose flaring, and eyes wide with alarm until he was able to register a half-beat later that it was his sister. His heart, though racing, warmed at the site of her as she flopped down beside him. He crained his head around and gently pressed the top of his muzzle to her cheek with a deep rumble of affection. He regarded her with searching jade eyes—a tiny flicker of light echoed faintly in the depths. The only thing that seemed to draw him back from the consuming void was his siblings, and his mother. Perhaps his father, too, should he return to them someday. But Rian, though he'd never admitted it out-loud, harbored little hope for the idea.

Though his nose was overwhelmed by the familiar musk of his sister, the proximity of another allowed him to discern that there was yet one more wolf lingering on the fringes of his little hideaway. He pulled away from Eimear's cheek and looked back out past the trees. A howl tried to tickle at his throat, but he couldn't muster up much more than a low, lingering note to alert whomever was searching that they were here among the trees. 

As his breath faded he lowered his mouth, and turned to lick at his sister's ear. Every movement measured, and mechanical.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
i never liked the silence before - by Rian - January 25, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Amari - February 01, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Eimear - February 02, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Rian - February 06, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Amari - February 09, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Eimear - February 23, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Rian - February 26, 2017, 03:19 PM