Golden Glade saw the deer before it saw me,
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
*waves*

Curiosity overcame the young pup once more. They were settled now in a new territory it seemed and sitting in a den was no fun. Often Tapat stayed close to his brother when his father and mother were missing. In Tapat's case his parents were missing because he would forget what they told him they were doing. Today he climbed outside their new den, even though the snows covered the ground, and was reminded again that snow was cold.

The move had some great effects on the youngster as he was less afraid to go outside. The attack was less of a terror for him, if not any at all. The traveling for days helped to soothe that terror. When some movement caught the youngster's eye he instantly chased after it. It seemed to be a squirrel that caught his eye. Tapat chased after it but couldn't really keep up. The pup stopped and looked around. Though, there was his problem. Short term memory made him forget were the den was, moving here only a short while ago didn't help either.

Tapat looked around, turning until he was lost which direction he came from. No mom, No dad and No Astik. "MAAAAAAAAA," the pup cried out loudly for his mother and then perked up his ears until he heard something. Panic was starting to form in his chest. Puppy whines sounded through the crips air, which would only make him more of a target.
Messages In This Thread
saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 15, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 16, 2017, 08:26 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 17, 2017, 02:25 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 19, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 20, 2017, 01:36 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 20, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 24, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - March 04, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - March 08, 2017, 03:41 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - March 09, 2017, 04:00 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - March 12, 2017, 04:33 PM