Great Bear Wilderness [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Crap.

She should have seen it coming. Of course, laying here out in the open, licking her damn stump of a leg, she would be found. The woman should have hidden herself, but she'd forgotten all about her heat-scent. Darn it, that's why she left the pack in the first place. To hide from males.

Skylaris raised her head and watched the man cautiously. He licked his lips and Sky had to force herself not to flinch away. This reminded her somewhat of her old pack, before Teekon. Though they'd never been able to catch the dove when she was in heat because she was too fast for them. But here, in the Wilderness, with only three legs, she found herself unable to move.

It was irritating for her, as she had always been fast. Always a buggar to catch. That's one of the things she had been proud of. What could she do now? "Hello?" she ventured. Though she could not remove herself from the situation, she could still talk. Not that it was of much use, currently, as she too felt drawn to the man. Blasted heat.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
[M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 17, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 22, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 22, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 24, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 24, 2017, 03:02 PM