The Sunspire Stuck in Colder Weather
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
If Jace was privy to the other's thoughts he would have agreed that it was an aggreable sentiment that he was much darker than he had been. However, what was one to do when he was betrayed, kicked to the wilds for merely protecting others of his pack mates. He was not proud of the fact that he was no longer care free or happy and that he no longer trusted as easily as he once had, but what was he to do nothing that was what.

Jace's ear's tweaked forward at those words, only then to lay back to his skull with the negative words that spewed of the others maw. Granted it was not meant to be such a thing, it still cut him slightly after all. He had once wished to be like the warden to gain his approval. Jace shifted his weight and his fur lay down on his neck as he lifted himself from the near crouch he had been in. We couldn't get far, with both our life blood spewing forth from our throats Njal. So here is where we are and we like it here, so I believe here is where we'll stay. I hope you are well. The last part was added as an afterthought for the mannerly youth he had once been, apparently some habits were hard to break, his manners being one of them.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 06, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 03:41 PM