Firefly Glen stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
At this point, he's starting to ruin her high. Her mind, having to focus on the danger and annoyance at hand, struggles between sobering up and clinging to the lost feeling. She exaggerates her sigh and turns to him when he calls and chases after her, jaws clenching tight to the poppies in her mouth. Afraid to set them down, she debates with herself on what to do. She's far more inclined to just leave but she steels herself in place against her better judgment. She's yet to figure out what's wrong with the wolf that he just keeps pestering her and she wants nothing more to get rid of him. He's bigger than her and looks far stronger; West has never been much of a fighter and her wounds are still healing from the last encounter she had. In that moment, she misses her former life and knows one of her guardians wouldn't have let this guy pester her as much.

Carefully, West drops the poppies to the ground but keeps them between her feet. "These are poppies. They help with pain. They also make you feel really good," she tells him with a quirk of her eye brow as if to say, are you happy now?
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 26, 2017, 03:10 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 03:33 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 26, 2017, 03:48 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 01:51 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 04:06 PM