Moonspear i'm going out of mind, all day and all night
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
her head turned fully to view the dark ostrega, her pink tongue swiping over her nose as she tried to place a difference between the two. "hydra," she repeated with a gentle dip of her pale crown, "i apologize." it was clear that the child was not offended, but she apologized nonetheless. hydra confirmed she was patrolling, and asked if aria could 'teach her anything'. truthfully, probably not. she was in no place to be a mentor of any sorts and had never taught the art of border watching before-- if you could even call it that. but, she still held that soft spot in her heart for children, and so she agreed.

"maybe," she replied lightly, a bit of a hum in her voice, "what do you want to know?" answering questions was easier than building something from the ground up-- something aria lacked the motivation for. hydra was a child, sure, but she didn't want to mock her intelligence by repeating things that maybe she already knew.
Messages In This Thread
i'm going out of mind, all day and all night - by Aria - March 01, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: i'm going out of mind, all day and all night - by Aria - March 02, 2017, 01:04 PM