Noctisardor Bypass Exploring her new home
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
All Welcome 
Just giving an opportunity for the rest of you to meet Semira, if you would like @Cuicatl @Noor @Knew @Mawk  <3

Semira’s adventures throughout her new pack’s territory filled her with delight, but also gave her some sore paws. After traveling across the Teekon Wilds, the Bypass was by far the most beautiful territory in her eyes. The land was melting into its spring colors, the grass turning green and speckling with wildflowers. The sun had risen to its full height today, clouds parting to reveal its full unmasked glory.

The femme slowed her swift stride into a leisurely gait, letting her tongue loll out of her maw as she took in the glistening waters of the creek before her. She heaved a long breath, drawing in the necessary air she had foregone at the end of her run. The water’s welcoming song called to her, inviting her to sake her thirst. Not one to ignore an invitation, she dipped her large head down to the flowing stream, drinking until she could no longer. She then leaned up, silver droplets of water cascading down her muzzle as she sighed in contentment. I’m officially apart of a pack. She smiled to herself slightly, letting the words roll around in her skull. I wonder what the rest of the pack will think of me? Her tail flicked out of nervous habit as she grimaced at the thought, her slight anxiety over the matter getting the better of her.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Exploring her new home - by Semira - March 02, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Exploring her new home - by Cuicatl - March 02, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Exploring her new home - by Semira - March 02, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: Exploring her new home - by Cuicatl - March 02, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Exploring her new home - by Semira - March 02, 2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Exploring her new home - by Cuicatl - March 02, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Exploring her new home - by Semira - March 02, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: Exploring her new home - by Cuicatl - March 02, 2017, 10:47 PM