Wild Berry Meadow Life begins when you know how it ends
motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
"Bullshit." was the first word that escaped Ikari's mouth, "I'm a boy. See? I just said it. That makes it so." as if to prove his point, he coughed up a wad of phlegm and spit it off to the side, "I'm manly. Manly as hell. I bet my balls are bigger 'an any man's around 'ere." 

"Suck it, bitch," he said, feeling a bit better. "One hundred percent boy." Ikari huffed. "And maybe I just have a pretty voice. Ya ever think of that? Some dudes don't sound dudeish. That's normal. It's called growin' up." A girl! Ha! Silly! Perish the thought! He fell quiet for a moment, closing those golden eyes of his.  

"Well, asswipe. What now?" A few deep breaths and Ikari was feeling relatively better. The other wolf before him was indeed correct, however. He had been born a woman, but god be damned if he'd admit it. Ikari saw himself as a boy in every sense of the word, and no one could tell him otherwise.
note: Ikari is biologically female

Messages In This Thread
Life begins when you know how it ends - by Maude - February 23, 2017, 01:04 AM
RE: Life begins when you know how it ends - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Life begins when you know how it ends - by Maude - February 27, 2017, 12:20 AM
RE: Life begins when you know how it ends - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: Life begins when you know how it ends - by Maude - March 04, 2017, 09:18 PM
RE: Life begins when you know how it ends - by Ikari - March 05, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: Life begins when you know how it ends - by Maude - March 14, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Life begins when you know how it ends - by Ikari - March 19, 2017, 01:24 PM
RE: Life begins when you know how it ends - by Maude - April 06, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: Life begins when you know how it ends - by Ikari - April 08, 2017, 12:36 AM
RE: Life begins when you know how it ends - by Maude - April 30, 2017, 10:20 PM